1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love hot chocolate any time but do enjoy a glass of nog now and again at the holidays
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps them and puts them under the tree, of course.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white inside and colored outside. But ask Michelle - THEY CANNOT BE MIXED
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I used to
5. When do you put your decorations up? It depends on how bah humbuggy I feel. This year, I bought and put up a tree on Thanksgiving - my first tree in about four years, I think
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Green bean casserole
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: I think I just always loved waking up and knowing it was FINALLY Christmas...jumping out of bed and running to look at the tree and presents and then getting my parents up. I always loved opening my stocking too - and I love my stocking. My aunt made it for me when I was a wee one and it is a great Christmas memory.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember, but I played like I believed until I was 12 and my parents finally called me out on it!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Usually, Michelle & I and some other folks at church will exchange on Christmas Eve
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? It's pre-lit with white lights, a variety of ornaments that I just enjoy for various reasons, and red bows. I'm working on the topper - my usual star seems a bit heavy and I do have a Boyd's Bear topper I may try.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? If I have nowhere to go, I love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Nope. I have no coordination. And probably weak ankles!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Apparently it was a Disney screensaver in 1993. The video tells a story on that one!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Getting together with friends and family and relaxing
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I don't think it's a tradition but getting together with friends I don't see at other times of the year. I also enjoy going over to my Aunt Linda & Uncle Richie's house
17. What tops your tree? I have a beautiful star I love but it doesn't seem to want to cooperate this year. I also have the Boyd's Bear topper I like a lot but haven't used yet
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving. I love finding the "perfect" gift.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Do You Hear What I Hear and O Holy Night are my two top faves
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?? Yum. But I usually only have about one a year!
Labels: Meme World