Thursday, July 06, 2006
Thirteen things I would do if money were no object. I would:
- Quit my job.
- Buy a house. Or two. Or three. One by my family and friends, one by the sea, and one in the mountains.
- Pay off all my bills and my parents' bills and my dear friends' bills.
- Do ministry full time.
- Go on more missions trips...more trips, more often.
- Donate large sums of money and equal amounts of my time to causes and organizations I care about.
- Visit all the places I have ever wanted to visit
- Buy my parents a house in Maine to retire to.
- Buy my parents a fancy RV to get to the house in Maine with all the dogs in tow.
- Pay for the education of the children near and dear to me (...and maybe others I do not know as well!)
- Buy a building for our church!
- Buy an airplane to be used for Angel Flights.
- Make a sick child's wish come true, whatever that wish may be.
This list was harder than you'd think to come up with. I guess I've never given it too much thought beyond the first few, really.